JHEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
Cowart has several positions available for heavy equipment operators in the Atlanta, Ga area and Central, FL.
Cowart heavy equipment require a skilled operator to perform the safe and efficient operation of various types of equipment to move material around the facility and on or off trucks. Training may be available.
Including but not limited to front end loader, wheel loader, skid-steer, forklift, Etc
Cowart offers Pay commensurate with experience and production including medical & dental plans, paid time off, and a 401K-retirement plan.
Operate equipment safely and efficiently.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- 1 year of verifiable experience
- Reliable track record with regular, predictable, full attendance
- Safety and Customer oriented with a willingness to work within requirements
- Ability to pass Drug Screen test, background investigation, including past employment, and criminal history screening is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit, climb, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, crawl, kneel, bend, and reach with hands and arms above their shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move any where up to 100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; outside weather conditions and vibration. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Sugar Hill, GA / Ballground, GA / Auburn, GA / Cumming, GA / Conley, GA / Chattanooga, TN / Apopka, FL